3 Verses You Must Read

1. Santa Claus

Santa is on the way 

Euphoric is the air 

Looking for it here and there 

Grey hair and the suit is red 

Red and white cap on the head 

Dashing through the snow! 

Santa laughs: ho! ho! ho! 

The jingling of the bells 

Through the snowy hails 

Awaited is the Christmas gift! 

Santa is in the midst of mist!


2. A Father Mesmerized
    By His Daughter's Eyes

Like a lantern that flares brightness,

You are the person who spreads kindness.

You are kind, knowledgeable, 

Gentle, generous, and noble.

You are a tender-hearted soul. 

In our lives, you play a vital role.


3. Your Importance

You are sugar to my coffee ☕
 
Caramel to my toffee 🍬

Shine to my trophy 🏆

Ink to my pen ✒️

You are a rare gem 💎

The cheese in my pizza 🍕

Stamp to my visa 💳 

Break to my scooty 🛵
 
Straw to my fruity 🍷

Battery to my phone 📱
 
The doorbell of our home 🔔

The point is you are important and without you things are difficult. Things sound better when they are together, and when heart and soul are connected, you are not alone.
 
                                                                                                                                                -Anu Bagre

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Corruption: The Cancer of Society

Does Nature Reclaim The Man's Retreat?